Thursday, October 20, 2011

Journal 10/20

EXERCISE
Today I went out to run with the intention that I would just see how long I could go before stopping. The answer is 30 minutes!!! I guess that means I'm graduated from C25K! This is amazing. After my epiphany Monday it is like a switch just got flipped. It is so hard to believe that I just started this 5 weeks ago and now I can run for 30 minutes. Also it means I have 4 weeks to increase my speed. In 30 minutes I did just under 2 miles. I know I'm slow. But that's okay. I am fine with going slow. I'll get faster as I get thinner too.

FOOD
I have been really good about eating vegan lately. It just seems normal now. I will occasionally eat dairy (well . .. cheese) but I'm not too concerned about that. I don't miss meat at all and I doubt I'll ever eat it again. I splurge on cheese about once a week or so. Also, I have been doing great on the pop situation as well. I have about one or two a week. That is amazing considering how much I used to drink!!

No comments: