Friday, September 23, 2011

Journal 9/23/11

FOOD
I was not a very good eater today. I haven't worked for almost 2 weeks due to my daughter's illness and then my own so tonight is my first night back in a while. I had half a granola bar (home made vegan bars) for breakfast and then lunch was vegan chickn nuggets, smashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and sauteed mushrooms. Then I went to take my nap to prepare to be up all night and when I woke up I just had some chips and salsa. And a pop. :( I needed caffeine. Since I work nights my eating day won't end until after midnight so I'll include that meal as well since I brought it from home. I brought leftover vegan meatballs and red sauce with pasta and an apple. Then I brought another of the home made granola bars to eat if I get hungry in the morning before I go home. I guess it's not terrible but not as good as I would have liked to have eaten. I'll get better at figuring out how to do this with working!

EXERCISE
I didn't. :(  I did not sleep well last night so I was super tired this morning and then slept all afternoon. I plan to come home and do my run before I go to sleep in the morning though. Hold me to it! I want to get 4 in this week!!!

No comments: